Tuesday 5 January 2010

It's freezing. It's official.


Metcheck have issued a severe weather warning. I've been to Sainsburys, so I have enough provisions to live for at least six days, eating rolled oats, Quorn scotch eggs and an avacado that's already on the turn. Oh, and HobNobs.

Anyway, seeing as I spend my life battling the cold, suffering from the cold, moaning about some cold, or if it's summer, just fearing the onset of a bit of cold, I feel moderately prepared for what lies ahead (although that doesn't mean I will feel warm or anything).

The front door has been successfully sealed with a sausage cat I got from Ebay. Poor Miss Marple hates the smell of it. She gave it a good sniff with her mouth open, which made me laugh. So far this is the only good thing to come from the severe weather. Hopefully the second good thing will be getting snowed in so bad that I can't make it into work tomorrow.

A scent addict


No comments:

Post a Comment